Turner Leatherworks Folding Jack Knife Sheath
The Turner Leatherworks Folding Jack Knife Sheath was designed for the every-day knife carrier in mind. The sheath was designed with a slight forward cant allowing the knife to stay sheathed during vigorous activities, yet still allows for a quick and safe draw from any position…even seated in a vehicle. Similar to that of a “pancake” style holster - the sheath is worn by weaving one's belt thru the provided belt loop slots. Retention is maintained thru pressure while being worn on the belt.
The Folding Jack Knife Sheath fits most classic style medium sized folding knives (3.25'-4") that do not have pocket clips attached to them.
- Premium cow hide
- Hand Cut to the exact dimensions of our own Turner Leatherworks design for medium frame folding knives
- Hand dyed - which allows for excellent coverage and superior color colorfastness
- Stitched using heavy duty thread, to withstand a lifetime of extreme use.
- Hand edged and burnished - which produces a smooth, shiny, well-sealed edge.
- Hand conditioned and buffed to a rich shine which provides a natural wax finish that resist finger prints and scuff marks.
- Water resistant sealant is then hand applied on the exterior of the holster to provide a flexible, durable, and water resistant finish.
***KNIFE AND/OR KNIFE MOLD NOT INCLUDED***