Turner Leatherworks TBR™ (OWB) Leather Holster (fits: all Smith & Wesson Semi-Auto Models)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Turner Leatherworks TBR™ was designed for the every-day carrier in mind and is to be carried at the 3–5 o’clock position on the user's belt. The custom design allows your weapon to stay holstered during vigorous activities, yet still allows for a quick and safe draw from any position…even seated in a vehicle.
Retention is accomplished thru the wet-molding process. The Turner Leatherworks TBR™ holster rides high enough on the user’s belt that they can easily keep their elbow on their handgun for indexing purposes or if the need for extra retention is needed.
The extended belt tab (Turner Tab©) was designed to give the Turner Leatherworks TBR© holster more real estate on the user’s belt, thus pulling the front of the holster tighter into their belt-line, similar to that of a “pancake” style holster - but still allowing the user to have access to the front pockets of their pants (unlike many pancake designs).
You will not be disappointed with a Turner Leatherworks TBR™ holster.
Contact us directly if you would like exotic leather accents added to your Turner Leatherworks TBR™ holster.
- Made with premium FULL-GRAIN cow hide.
- Cut to the exact dimensions of our own Turner Leatherworks TBR™ design for the particular model of handgun.
- Hand dyed - which allows for excellent coverage and superior color colorfastness.
- Stitched using heavy duty thread, to withstand a lifetime of extreme use.
- Wet molded for retention, beauty, and style.
- Hand edged and burnished - which produces a smooth, shiny, well-sealed edge.
- Hand conditioned - which buffs the leather to a rich shine and provides a natural wax finish that resist finger prints and scuff marks.
- The interior of the holster is then burnished on all contact points using one of our replica handgun molds. This not only helps reduce any finish wear of the end users handgun, but it also helps to give the interior of the holster a water resistant finish.
- Water resistant sealant is then hand applied and buffed on the exterior of the holster to provide a flexible, durable, and water resistant finish.
***HANDGUN AND/OR HANDGUN MOLD NOT INCLUDED***